Stone work for this pool renovation used Belguim Blue imported natural stone. Adding significant value to the property it also reinvigorated the clients desire to enjoy the pool area more often. With its many challenges the job went smoothly from start to finish and we were able to meet the clients brief without compromise.
Seaforth Belgium Blue stone work
- Areas of loose pebblecrete coping were removed prior to new coping works (you can see in the before photos that the coping was pebblecrete and the pool was fully tiled)
- Removed paving from peripheral pool area
- French pattern stone work and paving applied
- Pool coping
- New glass balustrading (by others) added the finishing touches to the project
This job presented many challenges as a full refurbishment from the 70s to current standards
- Blending a 950mm wide coping into a peripherally paved pool area of French pattern – free form shape (the client didn’t want the coping to stand out as different to the paved area)
- Access was via a rugged bush path that had to be cleared of vegetation prior to commencement of works. In doing so we uncovered a natural sandstone path that had been long forgotten.
Sorry, comments are closed for this item.